The Hornady Critical Defense line of personal defense ammunition is loaded with the patented FTX bullet, which offer expansion even through heavy clothing.
Critical DEFENSE® handgun ammunition was developed to provide the best performance for DEFENSIVE or PERSONAL PROTECTION SITUATIONS and is the ultimate choice for any short barreled, concealed carry style firearm.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather.
- Patented FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities.
- Clean burning and stable propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently in all temperatures.
- Minimal muzzle flash protects night vision.
- Feeds reliably in all pistols.
- Shiny silver nickel plating prevents corrosion, and is easily visible in low light situations.
- Bullets are cannelured and crimped to avoid bullet setback.
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads.
- The most effective, consistent, and reliable self-defense ammunition available today.
The Patented FTX® Bullet
The FTX® bullets loaded in all Hornady Critical Defense® handgun ammunition are designed to expand and provide the terminal performance needed for close encounters often associated with personal protection situations. Additionally, Critical DEFENSE® is not intended for use in extreme (law enforcement) situations that require superior barrier performance. However, the FTX® bullet will expand reliably and will not clog like standard hollow point bullets when fired through heavy clothing. In addition, Critical DEFENSE® ammunition IS optimized for short barreled, concealed carry style handguns and will not deliver excessive recoil and associated “muzzle flip.”
9mm ammo for sale$220.00Add to cart
9mm ammo for sale 9mm ammo for sale With different bullet design, 9mm bullet have different weight, casing, and pressure. … General range rounds weigh 115 gr, while 9mm NATO is 124 gr, and some 9mm self-defense rounds are even heavier at 135 gr. According to CIP rulings, the 9×19mm Parabellum cartridge case can handle up to 235.00 MPa Pmax piezo …
556x45mm ammo for sale$200.00Add to cart
5.56×45 NATO Ammunition 556x45mm ammo for sale 5.56×45 ammo derived from the .222 cartridge and was officially adopted as the standardized NATO round in 1963. Essentially, 5.56×45 as a caliber came into being because the military was using 7.62×51 and critics believed the larger round was too powerful for light service rifles, leading to rough …
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over